Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Back to blogging

I've been off the blogging circuit for awhile again, due to my loss of interest in the project and the thought that no one except for a couple people, maybe, had been reading my writing. Well, a friend convinced me to get writing again so I will. It appears that I've watched 40 of the movies off the list since my last post 3 months ago, so to the best of my estimations, I will be starting my next post at #247.

To refresh the collective memories of my potential readers, I'm going to be blogging about every film I watch off of the They Shoot Pictures, Don't They? 1,000 Greatest Films list (see theyshootpictures.com for more info). This isn't the only film project I'm working on, but I still try to keep track of which ones I watch off of this list and write something regarding my feelings about them. I'm going to try to be a little less conventional from now on, and just try to throw out my thoughts without taking too much time about it. It's not really something that comes easily - I'm more apt to try to craft something that sounds nice. Like I'm doing right now. Ha...

So I'm going to muster up all of my strength and watch at least one more movie tonight so I have a new post. So on the small chance this is the first post you see, be patient. To quote one of the movies on this list, "I'll be back."

No comments:

Post a Comment