Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Back in the saddle again

In the long hiatus since my last post, I have finished high school and started college, seen quite a few more films, and have generally had quite a few more life experiences. I have done some writing about film sporadically in a few other places, but not anything of much substance. Now I am studying film in some of my college classes, and the abundance of technical terminology and academic perspective has made me long for the simplicity of the blog format. So, with the new update of TSPDT's 1,000 Greatest Films list soon to be released, I decided it would be a great time to restart the blog once again.

I haven't done a complete count of my progress on the list since I stopped writing new posts (which was before the current version of the list was released), but I think I have seen about 493 films from the current version as of now. When the new update is released, I will do a revised count, which will most likely set me back a bit.

I'm not sure what my posts will be like after such a long time away from doing them, but I will try my best to keep things fresh and interesting. Thanks for reading, and I promise more to come in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment