Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 2011 Update

The 1,000 Greatest Films has been updated to the new version! This month I've been on low production so far in anticipation to adjust to the new update. Turns out according to theyshootpictures.com, this has been the quietest update year so far, with the least number of new additions and omissions of all the lists yet, but it's still a new update. The order is different, and the changes put me at a different number than before.

I've now seen 301 films from the new list (which is 8 more than I had before the update). My next post will start at #302.

Visit the site at www.theyshootpictures.com/gf1000.htm, they have some great material up there related to the list, included a detailed look at (now) the top 500. Highly recommended!

Here's looking forward to a new year of movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment